Alex Chaihorsky

Default Stamps on zisha (Yixing) chahu?

Guys -

Can anyone direct me to any source of information about the stamps (chops,
zhuan) on Yixing (and non-Yixing) zisha teapots (chahu).
All I know is there can be up to three of them - manufacturer on the bottom,
master's last name on the handle and master's given name inside the lid (all
but the bottom one can be omitted). Sometimes there is a number, not a
character for last name, as I have seen several times. Most of the time the
one on the handle is missing. I have one chahu where there are three stamps
inside the lid and not one on the handle.
I was also told that there can be two stamps on the bottom - one for the
quality of the zisha and one - manufacturer's.

However none of the above came from any "official" sources, so...
I am looking for a catalog (if there is one) of these stamps or for any info
on them. The language of the publication or a web site does not matter.

Thanks,

Sasha.