Old 07-07-2005, 05:45 AM
Melinda

Default Something I've noticed about greens

I have noticed this for a while now but never thought to comment on it. When
I brew a green, when it's still hot/warm, the liquor is still whatever it's
fresh-brewed original color was (light green or blue-green or whatever) but
as the liquor cools off, it turns to more of a brown or a straw color. It's
really interesting. I can tell my tea is cooled off by the color.

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter