Roy

>Refined sugar is a big problem in our society with a direct link to numerous
health issues such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. We actually
have
a compiled list of health issues associated with refined sugar
consumption.
(This list is available upon request.) The typical option for non sugar

"sweeteners" has been artificial sweeteners which remain controversial
>this day. All of Heavenly BitesT products are naturally sweetened with
>pureed fruit and evaporated sugar cane juice. (Evaporated cane juice is a
>healthy alternative to refined sugar. It does not undergo the same degree of
>processing that refined sugar does. Therefore, unlike refined sugar, it
>retains more of the nutrients found in sugar cane and is also believed to
>cause less of an insulin reaction than refined sugar.)

That is a myth.....chemically speaking how does sucrose : or
C12H22O11 from cane juice and differ from C12H22 O11 from the
refined sugar...?
They are molecularly the same.
The processing of white sugar that makes it different from raw sugar
is the removal of syrups which darken its color and its bleached with
bone charcoal. to make it white .. it is washed and recyrsltallized
in stages until the desired purity is attained.
Molecule for molecule they are the same.....sugar.
Roy