Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 06 Jul 2005 08:44:23a, wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Was I wrong or did I miss something???

Having experienced similar circumstances before, and preferring not to dine
near disruptive children, I would simply have left and gone elsewhere. As
you said, the romance of the evening was already lost.

Since you did stay, and the food and service were good, you were wrong in
penalizing the waiter by not tipping.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0527-0, 07/04/2005
Tested on: 7/6/2005 9:16:09 AM