Melinda

Hey Mike, I actually wanted to find some too because it's supposed to be the
authentic way to make Morrocan mint tea...anyway, I looked through my links
and found this place-

http://www.kalyx.com/store/prodpage5.../2051/file.htm

I have not ordered from these folks before but it sure seems like they have
a really good selection of herbs and spices and reasonable prices. Bwrring
that, try a local heath food store who carries bulk herbs...although it
seems like peppermint is way more common to find there than spearmint. I
tried to grow peppermint in my front flowerbox this summer but none of it
came up, which surprised me since I'd heard it grew like a weed...

Good luck

Melinda