TB

My 2 cents to this: I was in Charlotte in the first week of January
this year for one evening. I ate at Zink on the North Tryon Street (not
too far from the big Bank buildings - Wachovia, Bank of America) and
had some really well-made fish (Sea Bream) with a wunderbar Russian
River Cabernet Sauvignon. My colleagues were very happy with their
steaks as well. The service was friendly though I had trouble to
understand the accents ;-)

Flying from Frankfurt, the best part for me was to sit in the patio in
early January for dinner without thick sweaters or jackets!

Cheers