If you are in Charlotte much, you might want to try LaTorre's it is in
uptown Charlotte near the IJL building on the same street I believe as the
Capital Grille. Not sure how much Syrah or Shiraz you might see, but you
most definitely will find some wonderful South American wines and cuisine.

Haven't been in a year, work has moved me away :-(

link.net...