Richard Neidich

I would have assumed France. But not certain. Could have been California.
Does not really matter.

I would have assumed Shiraz was from Austrailia just like Champagne is from
France, Chablix =France.

Florida OJ = Florida.

What you are saying is we can get Florida OJ from Chili, Italian tomatoes
from Canada, Parma Ham=Canada.

Does not make sense to me.

news