sf

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 06:05:06 GMT, Pandora wrote:

> "sf" wrote
> Pandora wrote:
> >> I wonder if we can
> >>
> >> Were do you live?

> > I live in the US, San Francisco.

> Can't you find a Carasau?
> If not I send to you.

Frankly, I'd never heard of carasau before you mentioned it. I'll ask
a couple of friends of Italian heritage if they know about it. If
they do, I might be able to find where it's baked here. Unfortunately
the Little Italy part of what we call North Beach isn't what it was 25
- 30 years ago, so there are many things Italian that we don't have
anymore... real Italian delis and the (fresh) pasta shop for starters.
Most of what's left is either Yuppy or touristy Italian.