Michael Plant

7/3/05

> Hello,I am new reader of this forum.
> I am study tea in Zhejiang University.
> I am want to learn more about world tea besides China tea.
> hope can discuss teas with you all
> Thanks
>
> Mundell

Mundell,

Indeed welcome. I think it's fantastic that you're going to bring your
study experience here. Could you tell us more about it? Are there actually
classes and courses for credits as we would expect in a Western university?
What about the theoretical and the practical aspects of tea that you study?
What about the agriculture and horticulture on the one hand, and the tasting
and serving on the other? I would like to get the flavor of the university
study. Again, welcome.

May I ask where you are from, and how you became interested in tea in the
first place?

Michael