enos1976

"Stress" wro
> What do I notice the most ESPECIALLY about MEN who eat meat and dairy
> products and then sweat before bathing? [...]
> 3. General body odors, (digestive gas [i.e. burps, farts], perspiration,
> secretions) generally all smell worse from meat eaters then Vegans.

I have been vegan for many years. Lut last week I thought about moving
towards organic vegetarianism, so I bought some muesly and a liter of
organic milk.
For a few days I had a glass of milk per day. Since yesterday my skin is
quite slippery to the touch, and has a very disturbing odour, like the one
of fat and ill people. My breath has is nicer tho.

Maybe this happens because my digestive system is not used to milk, but it
is quite disturbing so I think I will go back to veganism :-/

--
enos1976