Stark

In article >, Steve B.
> wrote:

> I am a professional knife sharpener, and I make my living repairing
> knives that have been sharpened with the slot type or pull through
> sharpeners that others are recommending. Avoid them. The CC 120 can be
> okay if you take it easy with the first stage like they recommend. My
> recommendations follow, but it sounds like you are a candidate for the
> Sharpmaker. Best price I have found is on http://tradingpostsupply.com/

I think it's the Furi knife people who have a new sharpening sytem.
Have you checked that one out? I'm a crock stick honer with a couple of
Wustof knives, some serated for bread, tomatoes, etc. and a fabulous
Shun knife. I'm neither a craftsman nor a bloviator and only cut myself
once or twice a month.