Melinda

Marlene, how do you yourself tell the difference (when you buy it) between
wet and dry storage puer? I know I've heard of some unscrupulous people
speeding up the aging of some puer by spraying it with water, but I don't
know how I would tell that on sight or taste. If I knew where to taste some
definitive wet storage puer then I'd be more able to address your question
but as it is, I don't know the difference.

Melinda