Mydnight

I say again, and I don't want to start a flame-war or whatever it's
called, the markets here are quite different than what you're used to
in the west. You WILL get cheated if you don't know what you're doing.
Ask anybody that's over here that has actually tried to buy tea at any
teashop, and you'll get the same answer. Most given shops at market
aren't interested in repeat customers anyway, they are interested in
wholesale purchasers.

See above about my description of Fangcun. In about 10 different
shops, we got different prices for the exact same tea; the tea being
low grade Bing Cha and nothing else.