Monsur Fromage du Pollet

Jennifer wrote on 30 Jun 2005 in alt.food.diabetic

> My local supermarket had a sale on Sea Bass this week... and I
> found this recipe.
>
> This was dinner tonight and it's a keeper!! You can also sub in
> monk fish or tilapia.

Fish tonight for me too.

I did artic char (on the grill...a little salt and pepper and a light
drizzle of Ciclon (a rum, tequilla and lime mix... booze sold in a
bottle), about 20 minutes before grilling. Similar to salmon fillets
(but not farmed).

I also grilled zucinni slices and large button mushrooms too...brushed
with a Italian styled vinagrette while grilling.

new 1ac results in....down from 5.7 to 5.5
so I celibrated. ldl's still a little highish & hdl's lowish
though....something for me to work at. I'm finding it hard to get those
good. But all in all a little better than last test.