jmcquown

Default Food poisoning

Kate ...... wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Hmmm, mystery meat loaf... from a restaurant no less... you're lucky
>>> to be alive.
>>>

>> Silly, it depends on the restaurant. Denny's I would not trust.
>> A Mom & Pop shop, yes, I sure would.

> I know one thing , I will never eat another bite at Denny's to my
> dying day. I got a case of food poisoning after eating a turkey
> sandwich / mashed potato meals. ( gravy over all ) I thought I'd die
> and kinda hoped I would. I sure do feel sorry for what you are going
> through. Hug , Kate

I've never actually eaten at a Denny's. We tried. I've read all sorts of
things about descrimination lawsuits being filed against them. We
experienced reverse descrimination while trying to have breakfast there
once. We were seated and given menus. A table of 6 were seated after us,
got their drinks then their food. We'd sat there for 30 minutes with only
water after about 15 minutes some coffee. The waiter was very apologetic,
but at 30 minutes Ray got disgusted. He tossed $5 on the table for the
waiter and we got up to leave. At that point the manager came rushing over,
is something wrong? Yeah, something is wrong. We're the wrong color.
(sigh)

Jill