usual suspect

Stress wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> I may be a newbie to this group but CERTAINLY not to Vegetarianism and being
> Vegan.
>
> What do I notice the most ESPECIALLY about MEN who eat meat and dairy
> products and then sweat before bathing?
>
> 1. Their feet usually bear an abnormally horrid odor that is NEVER present
> in the athletic feet of my Vegan friends.

Do you go around smelling men's feet?

> 2. Whenever a meat eater or dairy product consumer uses my bathroom,
> although the odor left behind is usually acceptable to them,

Your shit stinks, too. Get over it.

> it is generally not an OK smell,

Compared to...?

> resembling dead decomposing rotting tissue and animal
> matter.

How the hell would you know what "decomposing animal matter" smells like?

> I refuse to use an air freshener after one of them finishes in the
> john because then my house begins to smell like a sewage processing plant
> which is even worse then the odors they left behind in the first place.

Drama queen.

> 3. General body odors, (digestive gas [i.e. burps, farts], perspiration,
> secretions) generally all smell worse from meat eaters then Vegans.

Stop sniffing everyone else's farts if they bother you so much, weirdo.

> That is just PART of the reason why being Vegan is OK for me and OK with me
> and has been for a long time.

Very irrational reasons.

> There are ethical reasons of course for being a Vegan

None.

> and nutritional ones,

Greatly exaggerated.

> however the above is from a casual social viewpoint and that is my own.

*Casual* *my* *ass*, not to mention anti-social, you anal retentive clown.