Marlene Wood

I forgot to mention my other find in the excitement of the pu.
I got a 'Gift Pack of the World's Finest Quality Tea". It had 6 small tins
printed in black and red over brass. It had tie guan yin, jasmine, yunnan,
orchid, and sow mee.
The yunnan tasted pu like actually, and the jasmine is hardly jasmine
scented. The tie guan yin is not tightly rolled, and I gave the oolong to a
woman on the bus who seemed interested in my purchaces. She seemed to like
it. the sow mee (which i've never heard of before, any info?) has large leaf
bits, and the orchid has quite a bit of stems.
I'm excited to try them all, but they all smell about the same.
Can't wait to give them a go. Tomorrow though, after I've gotten over all
this pu i've drunk.