Mike Petro

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:05:17 GMT, Michael Plant >
wrote:

>Rick, you might recall sending along a "China Yunnan Famous Tea --
>Aroma Bamboo Tea" (from the label) encased in bamboo. That one also has this
>quality. I don't know what to say. Obviously there are wild fluxuations in
>the bamboo effect, undoubtedly encouraged by a lack of regulation and
>control. What can I say?

That one that Rick brought back with him was a cooked bamboo puer with
a very strong "bamboo component". I liked it a lot!
Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
"In this work, when it shall be found that much is omitted, let it not be forgotten that much likewise is performed."
Samuel Johnson, 1775, upon finishing his dictionary.