Michael Plant

[Melinda]
>> I want a teabox with a pretty guy on it with a come-hither look..if anyone
>> sees one let me know, ok? ;D

[Scott]
> I would be _very_ surprised if you couldn't get such a thing in Bangkok.
> You might have problems finding a pretty guy with clothes on, though.
> --scott

[Michael]
Melinda, always in the service of humanity, I purused the tea section of the
Chinese shop I was in yesterday -- Great Wall, on Canal, for you New Yorkers
-- and found several boxes with pretty young ladies thereon, but nary a one
with a pretty young man. Better fly to Bangkok, as Scott suggests.

Michael