Melinda

<much snippage>

Hey on that topic I have a quesiton-what is meant by the "bamboo" quality?
Because I ahve a bamboo puer from David Hoffman (packed in a bamboo tube)
and I can't pick out a "bamboo-ness"...can you elaborate (whomever) on what
you mean and what I should look for? Shoul a bamboo shu taste as different
from a non-bamboo shu and a shu does from a sheng for instance?

Very interesting.

Melinda