Adam Hunt

Default Horseradish/wasabi infused vodka?

I can't remember where exactly but sometime recently on the Idiot
Box(tm) I heard about horseradish infused vodka. I'd never really
thought about infusing my own vodka but horseradish just sounds too
good to pass up (I love horseradish). Can anyone give me any pointers
on how best to do it, how much horseradish to use, etc.?

Another option would be to use fresh wasabi. I happen to live near one
of the few (as far as I know) places in the States that grows real
wasabi, Pacific Farms in Eugene Oregon (http://www.freshwasabi.com/).
I was wondering if anyone had tried infusing vodka with wasabi and if
there was an appreciable difference when compared to horseradish.

--adam