SEb

[Michael]
Seb if you're listening, save me two of those new ones with the fisher
fellow in cobalt blue, as well as a couple cups of the same size I had
ordered from you previously. [Buried message here to see if Seb and
Jing
read my brilliant interspersions on rfdt.]

[Seb & Jing]
And we are, we like this forum very much, it is one place full of life!
Small Yixing...saw one today, clay is good (tiao sha zi ni) and
craftmanship is ok. One thing though, it is a traditional yixing
teapot, which means no screen. Probably 60 to 70cc. Will have to check
later if you are interested.

About the Gaiwan...done. Could you remind me about the cups, are those
the one that are "very flat and with the mouth very opened"?

SEb