Melinda

Yeah Michael, if Sasha were ever (as I know he wouldn't, this is teasing) to
show up at my door with a gung fu pot and some Bai Hao...I'd know ALL about
what he was up to. Yep. Can't fool me now.

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter