Space Cowboy

Thank God for Google archiving the public record and your public record
speaks for itself. Is that the post where you stole my use of the
Rosetta Stone first claiming it was public domain then changed the
story and said you couldn't have known about my first use of it when
you were an active poster at the time proving you an intellectual thief
and bare face liar. Is that the post about advertising your
infomercial website endorsed by commercial interests directing people
to sites with shopping carts in violation of the group Charter
prohibiting commercial posts proving you a huckster. Is that the post
where you were given meaningful solutions to obtain feedback about your
website without bothering us here proving you a pimp. Is that the post
where you led the charge to rip a website because feedback for that
site was appearing here under the guise of their message board traffic
proving you a hypocrite. For any new would be vendors posting under
the guise of a public service announcement there is a forum on Yahoo
where all the vendors gather and stroke each other. If you want to
support someone pick one that doesn't bother us here. And when push
comes to shove this guy doesn't know pu from his own poo poo.

Jim

....bit mites...