Mike Petro

On 22 Jun 2005 07:39:53 -0700, "Space Cadet" >
wrote:

>When a guy pops in the group selling stuff and says trust me, yeah
>right. Commercial advertising in this group is prohibited.

When have I ever offered a single thing for sale on this or any other
newsgroup Jim? Show me the post, you can't because it doesnt exist,
you are twisting the truth yet once again.

>If you
>can't find pu'rh in Chinatown it ain't no Chinatown. It'll go for
>about penny/gram. I'll leave it up to your taste buds if cheap is
>good.

You yourself are now buying from Scott Wilson on Ebay,
CyberSilkRoads.com, and Treasuregreen.com amongst others. Why is it OK
for you to buy from these places yet you say it is not OK for me to
tell others about them?

As usual Jim you like to twist the truth to suite your own agenda.

> Or you can pay $10 for the Xiaguan Millennium 100g tuocha from
>the website in Houston which has been previously recommended by the
>Barnum of Puer which cost less than a buck in my Chinatown.

Yes, I do publicly acknowledge the websites that offer authentic puerh
for those who cant find it locally. I seldom comment on pricing
because I never pay US prices myself anyway. Even on my website I only
comment on authenticityof the information and tea, not pricing. The
vast majority of time that I have stirred somebody to a website it was
either at their request or I also recommended seeking out a local
brick and mortar store first if it is available. In any event there is
nothing wrong with sharing online sources, whether you like it or not!

Jim, go take your prozac, drink some tea, and leave me alone......

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
"In this work, when it shall be found that much is omitted, let it not be forgotten that much likewise is performed."
Samuel Johnson, 1775, upon finishing his dictionary.