Space Cowboy

When a guy pops in the group selling stuff and says trust me, yeah
right. Commercial advertising in this group is prohibited. If you
can't find pu'rh in Chinatown it ain't no Chinatown. It'll go for
about penny/gram. I'll leave it up to your taste buds if cheap is
good. Or you can pay $10 for the Xiaguan Millennium 100g tuocha from
the website in Houston which has been previously recommended by the
Barnum of Puer which cost less than a buck in my Chinatown. If you
have any scarce pu'rh me or others will be willing to sample it for
you. It won't remain scarce too long. The term refers to stupid
foreigners which includes Occidentals and Asians. You've already
picked the wrong side.

Jim