Dutch

> wrote

[..]

> I think you'll find "factory-farming" usually refers to the intensive
> rearing of animals. Have you got a justification for calling
> mono-culture crop production "factory-farming"?

Don't like people turning your pet pjoratives back on you eh?

> Anyway, it's all very well to abuse me for supporting these practices,
> but you don't offer any serious alternative to doing so. If you had a
> serious proposal for my further reducing the contribution I make to
> animal suffering then I would consider it.

Stop supporting commercial agriculture, it kills countless billions
of animals. Anyway, it's you who proposed that killing animals is
to be avoided, why should we now determine for you how you
are going to live up to it? Do your own homework.