Renny Renny is offline
Member

Location: Zhuhai, GuangDong Province, PRC

Hey Mike,
The only real way to get any good tea (in the mail that is) is to have someone you trust send it to you from China. If the guy you trust cheats you I suppose you should learn the intracacies of caveat emptor.

There will always be enough tea in China to taste before you buy and they wouldn't have it any other way.

Did he really say the only way to get good puer in the states was to go to China town or did I misunderstand?

BTW, they don't say stupid occidental. Its chun guilo or guipo (stupid non-asian man or woman).

kinda tickled
Renny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Petro