MEow

Default Whole salmon, doubt

The local supermarket has whole salmons fairly cheap these days, so
I'm thinking of buying one.

The fish are gutted, but they still have skin and head.

I'm wondering:

It's way too big for one person, so I'm thinking of freezing some of
it, since it's so cheap as whole, but should I cut it into steaks/what
else it can be cut into before freezing it, or is it better to freeze
the part, which I don't use immediately, in one piece?

Can I use the head and tail for anything?

Any other advice about a whole salmon?
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856