Space Cowboy

I'll agree there is a price discrepancy in the two posts. However the
80's post didn't mention a gram weight but did show a bundle of some
sort or individual bamboo wrapping for one beeng which I haven't seen
before maybe indicative of old style. If the 80's was a bundle then
pricing is reduced. Only the title mentioned "80's" but the
description "Year: 80 ages" so it remains if inclusive or not. The
"Pu'er tea merchant" is one of the biggest dealers on TaoBao. I'd buy
from him if I knew how. It could be the 70's was legitimate and priced
seemingly low for whatever reason. You find alot of 'distress' sales
online. I need the 'translating things' but the pricing and selection
comes across loud and clear.

Jim