Space Cowboy

You're the one spreading misinformation about aged pu pricing. You
won't see anything on TaoBao in the 90's or over $50 and the 80's for
over a $100. I'll let you know when something from the 60's shows up.
All you are describing is a hot market for speculators and not
collectors. Tea bricks of all types in Chinese homes is an heirloom
and not for sale or consumption. TaoBao has it share of presentation
wedding boxes.

Jim

....I delete me and you...