rick

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> The main point of veganism is to boycott factory-farming, which
> causes
> animals to lead miserable lives.

=======================
Problem for you is that vegans support massive fatory-farms,
fool. All mono-cultue crop production is factory-farming, and it
kills large numbers of animals, directly and indirectly. The
only problem I see with Davis is that he only counts animals that
are killed directly by crop farming. Your problem is that many
more animals die per acre than are killed by machinery
operations. Many more die at the end of the season from
stavation and predation, because YOU forced their numbers to an
unnaturally high level because of all the easy food and cover.
You then take it all away when their numbers are the greatest,
leaving them with nothing, killer. Too bad you're such a
blood-thirsty ghoul, eh fool?