Space Cowboy

I can get a red clay gongfu set teapot,gaiwan,cups,boat with tray for
$10. I've seen the cheap yixing sets with four cups, 100ml pot and
bamboo style serving tray for $30. It's not the desired zisha. You
can buy cheap yixing clay made from factory molds. My local art museum
still carries certified yixing pots in the $30-$100 range. You pay
more for the potter's mark than the clay.

Jim