Mike Petro

Renny wrote:
>If you buy one of my pots I send you a cake of good quality
> "green" Menghai Puer that is suitable for investment. That means that
> if properly stored it will be worth 200-400 dollars (at current
> American market prices) in 2-4 years. If you can keep from drinking it
> that long. It will be pretty good tea in a year or two.

Renny, now it is you who is spreading misinformation. There is now way
that a 2-4 year old green cake of authentic Menghai, yes I know there
are many fakes, would sell for $200-$400 here. There *may* be a few
vendors dishonest enough to try to do that but they are clearly ripping
people off. I do not know where you are getting your "American Market
Prices" from but you are being misled if this is what you believe.

Your information on teapots is much more believable and in line with
what I have learned from other sources. What is your website address
please?

Sincerely,
Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
"This Web Site chronicles a Westerner's quest to discover, and publish,
the truth about Puerh. I attempt to dispel the myths, and educate the
English speaking public, about this wonderful and mysterious variety of
tea."