LDR

In article >,
says...
wrote:

> >My 20-year-old bread mixer has just died and I need advice on how to
> >find a replacement. Mfr. no longer exists. It is a 20 qt. pot with
> >motor clamped on top & dough mixer blade, split phase motor, 1/8 hp. It
> >mixes 10-12 loaves at a time. All I find in a search are for prof.
> >bakeries, and home use ones are too small. I'm open to other options.
> >Thanks, Jan

>snip

The smallest Hobart might work for you. There are many used ones around
and servicing should not be a problem. If machine footprint really
matters, there are a few quasi-industrial machines. Mine is the Swedish
Magic Mill which does 10 cups of flour without even getting noticeably
warm. (Caveat: stay away from the KItchenAid anything.)