Steve

Tipster wrote:
> To Steve,
>
> Thanks for the reference, I went to the website but want to hear "frist
> hand experience" from vegans who avoid sugar (honey, processed white
> etc) and are on a low fat (where one actually moniters their fat
> intake) diet.

For health or weight loss I don't think it is worth monitoring fat or
sugar ( from my experience ). In regards to sugar ( or any potently
sweet food ) it is best to reduce it to an occasional treat. In
regards to fat you should learn what the good fats are and what the bad
fats are. You need the good fats and they will help keep you satisifed
on fewer calories.

In regards to weight loss it is all about calories. Source matter in
terms of health, not in terms of weight loss.

--

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"