AlleyGator

sarah bennett > wrote:

>ok, i give up. it seems the only attitude one can have on usenet is
>snotty bitch or newbie, apparently.

I think you seem to be the only one acting the part of snotty b****
here, Shelly. For the life of me, I can't figure out how someone
thinks that what you did is funny, let alone sending the guy an email
to let him know you're bored and juvenile enoughto to not only troll,
but admit it and be proud of it. That's a shame, too, because I liked
your art. I spent some time getting the food links together for you,
so at least I hope you can make use of those. Now, maybe we should
all just step back and forget it. I think you might enjoy hanging out
here once in a while if you'd give it a chance. Might learn something
too - I have.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.