Geoff

Default Guittard gourmet bittersweet

Yeah, the sites that try to be fancy are quite irritating. Some folks turn
off their browser's Javascript for a reason - like it's a favored method for
abusive practices like popups.

I run my browser through a local proxy called Privoxy (freeware) that allows
me to pick and choose what gets through, and which sites are exceptions to
the rules. I don't know how others suffer without it...

Domori's site works for me, but it is indeed in the category of "impress
everyone with the fancy, flashy graphics". Give me a static page any day...

"Alex Rast" > wrote in message
> at Sun, 02 May 2004 07:48:35 GMT in >,
> (Blake Jones) wrote :
> OK, a mystery solved! I never did see anything other than a picture if I
> click on "All Chocolate". I just assumed, for many months, that Domori's
> site was either a work in progress or relatively sparse. But now it's

clear