sarah bennett

TMG wrote:
> sarah bennett wrote:
>
>> Otto Bahn wrote:
>>
>>> "AlleyGator" > wrote

>>> She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
>>> I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
>>> email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
>>> the hell is that all about?
>>>
>>> --oTTo--
>>>

>> she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
>> your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"
>>
>> the acronym is "You Have Been Trolled. Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day."
>>
>> and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

> Sorry, what was "YHBT"?
>
> HTH, HAND.

ok, i give up. it seems the only attitude one can have on usenet is
snotty bitch or newbie, apparently.

HTH. heh.
--

saerah

"It's not a gimmick, it's an incentive."- asterbark, afca

aware of the manifold possibilities of the future

"I think there's a clause in the Shaman's and Jujumen's Local #57 Union
contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rules."
-König Prüß