sarah bennett

Otto Bahn wrote:
> "AlleyGator" > wrote
>

>>>I think you're a troll.

>>Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
>>about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
>>somebody - what an idiot I was <G>

> She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
> I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
> email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
> the hell is that all about?
>
> --oTTo--

she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

the acronym is "You Have Been Trolled. Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day."

and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

--

saerah

"It's not a gimmick, it's an incentive."- asterbark, afca

aware of the manifold possibilities of the future

"I think there's a clause in the Shaman's and Jujumen's Local #57 Union
contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rules."
-König Prüß