Rick & Cyndi

Default What do these foods have in common???

"Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
: "Saerah" > wrote in message
: ...
: >
: > Rick & Cyndi wrote in message ...
: > >"Gabby" > wrote in message
: > ...
: > >:
: > >: "TOM KAN PA" > wrote in message
: > >: ...
: > >: > a local radio station posed the following question:
: > >: >
: > >: > What do these three foods have in common only with each
: > >other?
: > >: > Supposedly no other foods share this connection.
: > >: >
: > >: > The foods are .........popcorn, eggs, and chocolate.
: > >: >
: > >: > Your guess is as good as mine, I don't have the answer.
: > >:
: > >: Seeds?
: > >:
: > >: Gabby
: > >:
: > >That was my guess too - they all are derived from seeds.
: > >
: >
: > but *lots* of foods are derived from seeds.
: >
:
: And eggs are not.
:
:
: --
: Peter Aitken

Aren't eggs formed from the "seed" of a chicken, as in a
child/fetus begins from the "seed" of a woman?

--
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>