Dimitri

"Charles Gifford" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "JK" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Yes I do but there is this thing called copyright you idiot!
>>

> Hey Dimitri! You are an idiot! I didn't know that. It is amazing what one
> can learn in newsgroups! I mean, you know a guy for years then suddenly find
> out he is an idiot! You have hidden it well my friend. Sure had me fooled.
> <giggle>
>
> Charlie

Well you know how it is Charlie, you can fool some of the people some of the
time but it takes a brain surgeon to uncover people like me.

After all, one of my lifelong ambitions was to send Mexican recipes to some one
I don't know, or have not meet, or who hasn't even had the courtesy to spend
time reading the NG or let people know why he wants the recipes.

Damn, that's an invitation I just can't resist.

Now that my life is complete I can send off all me recipes then die and go to
heaven.

Regards,

Dimitri