Brick

On 15-Jun-2005, "mikehende" > wrote:

> I bought a Chimney [Weber] as everyone advised me to and I would like to
> ask just how will I know "when" the coals are ready to be placed into the
> grill please?

I observe my chimney from the sliding doors leading to my lanai, (
about ten feet from the lit chimney). When I see no smoke from
the chimney I dump it into the firebox. It is plain upon close inspection
that the whole chimney is well lit. YMMV
--
The BrickŪ said that ( Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak,
throats become dry, and they think irrationally

?? .....BECAUSE SHE SMELLS LIKE A NEW TRUCK )