Wayne Lundberg

"JK" > wromessage
ups.com...
> Yes I do but there is this thing called copyright you idiot!

----snip---

If I'm not mistaken, once I post a recipe on any newsgroup I have more or
less given myself the copyright, but also permission for it to be used by
the world because I have not reserved the c for my exclusive use. I believe
that the user must only keep my name attached to the document.

I've seen a lot of my stuff from this and other newsgroups wrapped up for
sequential reading by others of similar interest by people such as yourself
who want to provide better service and even invite advertising pop ups to
appear next to the material. I personally don't mind at all. Google for
"Wayne Lundberg" Mexican food and you will start out with a ton of recipes
and interesting lore regarding this wonderful food culture. Use whatever you
like, just keep my name attached.

Wayne

--

For some fun in getting to know more about Mexico why not start with the
food? Check out my www.pueblaprotocol.com and go down a page where the fun