Wayne Lundberg

"JK" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Do you any good mexican food recipes?? Send them to me please!

---snip---

You just passed the first test. You posted and then came back to see if
anybody responded. We see so many people come, post, then never show up
again.

So... you want great Mexican food recipes. Your first challenge will be to
define what you mean by Mexican Food. I claim Mexican food to be food with
origins in pre-Columbian resources found in America before the conquest such
as corn, chile, tomato, cocoa, potatoes, cotton.... Others in this newsgroup
say anything that contains the world Mexican on the label or on the menu
from anywhere in the world.

Not that it really matters because taste is the eventual judge and in my
opinion ALL Mexican food is a treat - be it from Cancun, or San Francisco,
Laredo or London.

So... who is your audience for the recipes you will be taking from us to
post... where?

Wayne

For some fun in getting to know more about Mexico why not start with the
food? Check out my www.pueblaprotocol.com and go down a page where the fun
starts. (Please pass this along to anybody you think would enjoy exploring
pre conquest food in America) This is a non-commercial site. No gimmicks, no
come-ons, no solicitations, no specials, no offers... just for fun!