Loki

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:14:25 -0500, zxcvbob >
wrote:

>You can almost plant green beans year-round. (OK, in the winter you'd
>have to plant peas instead of beans)
>
>It's not too late to plant them now, or you can wait until August or
>early September, after the borers kill your zukes, and plant the beans
>where the zukes were for a fall crop.

Or both. Yeah, I like both. And peas. Yep, that's a plan.

Territorial Seeds winter catalog showed up this week. They have some
long maturing types that should give me a harvest all winter long of
things like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, etc. Should be
interesting.

I can just see me canning all winter long.

Loki