William R. Watt

Loki ) writes:

> So, what do I do with all this bounty that is about to happen?

One way to delay the problem for a few months is to get some livestock and
feed them on the surplus. The livestock will turn the bounty into
meat, maybe milk, and fertilizer. Well, maybe you are not too interested in
fertilizer. Milk can be further preserved my making cheese, putting off
consumption by a year. Meat can be frozen, dried, smoked, etc. Never do
today what you can put off until tomorrow.
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm