Andy

sf > wrote in news:sm4ra1pbr6p4sr35lpp8g9bpjqbs3srbd7@
4ax.com:

> On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:09:00 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> I never touched zucchini except at a block party a few years ago

> That's nothing short of weird. How did you manage to glide through
> life without touching a zucchini??? Were you a picky eater?

I certainly WAS!!! I ate bread and butter, chicken and hamburgers
(plain) and milk, oh and spagetti with butter (no cheese!). Mom took me
to the doctor about my eating, doctor looked at me and said, "eh, he's
getting all the right proteins, don't worry."

I'm the tallest one in the family, ever!

Didn't eat my first egg until I was 18. That give you the picture!???

Andy

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"
- Ed Sullivan (1964)