Space Cowboy

Amazing. The official language is Guoc Ngu based on Latin character
set used by Catholic missionaries in the 17th century. It could
accomodate the tonal sounds. It evolved from Chinese to Western
characters. Maybe our resident language expert can add more. Thai
Nguyen is a province north of Hanoi noted for premium green teas. I'd
like to find some Vietnamese form of pu from the area that borders
Yunnan. It is part of the swath of mountainous jungle called Upper
India which contains the tea trees which became the cultivated bush in
China.

Jim